- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Mel's Garage was great to work with throughout a complicated mechanical problem on my car. Cory and his dad kept me advised of the status of the repair. Professionalism is exhibited during the entire auto repair process. Thank you and the entire team for superb service.
A little garage hidden away on a side street. But, tremendous customer service. We have used them for years, and they are very honest guys, with integrity. Very knowledgeable and fair.
They were fast and so friendly. They ended up having exactly what I needed when I went in for a quote. They had me fixed up in about an hour. They guys were so friendly and courteous. Will definitely go back!
Cory and Tim are great! They explain the issues more clearly than anyone else I have ever worked with and present options on how to address issues. Great to find a mechanic that can make things understandable. I drive 30 miles passing dozens of mechanics just to use Mel's Garage.
The mechanics are awesome. They don't upsell and they are honest about parts that need replacement and parts that can keep going for several months. They explain things after they fix them and charge a fair price. The only downside is the space. Because of their reputation, they are always full, but they don't have any parking space. So you need to park on the street, and that can be several blocks away when it's crowded. Don't let that stop you though, support this garage!